Pesetacoin (CURRENCY:PTC) traded up 4.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. One Pesetacoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0563 or 0.00000584 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Trade Satoshi, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, Pesetacoin has traded 12.9% higher against the dollar. Pesetacoin has a market cap of $7.48 million and approximately $31,326.00 worth of Pesetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 29.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $232.71 or 0.02410880 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0583 or 0.00000604 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 23.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00006735 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 28.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010941 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00025724 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004401 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.22 or 0.00033343 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001981 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PesetaCoin is a scrypt altcoin like Litecoin. The block time is one minute and the diffiuclty retargets using the Kimoto Gravity Well. The starting block reward is 166 PTC and halves every year. The coin is merged mineable and has a negligable premine of 0.016%. “
Pesetacoin Coin Trading
Pesetacoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, SouthXchange, LiteBit.eu, Trade Satoshi and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Pesetacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pesetacoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pesetacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pesetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pesetacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.