Phore (CURRENCY:PHR) traded up 9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One Phore coin can currently be purchased for approximately $3.27 or 0.00034541 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinsMarkets. In the last seven days, Phore has traded 12.7% higher against the dollar. Phore has a total market capitalization of $27.75 million and approximately $53,150.00 worth of Phore was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $22.96 or 0.00242322 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004184 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 25.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001487 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0682 or 0.00000722 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Phreak is a PoS cryptocurrency themed after Phone Phreaking, a term coined to describe the activity of a culture of people who study, experiment with, or explore telecommunication systems, such as equipment and systems connected to public telephone networks. The coin wallet features direct YouTube video, audio and video codec with settings and more. “
Phore Coin Trading
Phore can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinsMarkets. It is not possible to buy Phore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phore must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Phore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.