Pillar (CURRENCY:PLR) traded up 14.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 14th. Pillar has a total market cap of $299.13 million and $382,320.00 worth of Pillar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pillar token can now be bought for $1.32 or 0.00014037 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, HitBTC and EtherDelta. During the last week, Pillar has traded down 6.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00011687 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004849 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $120.46 or 0.01285330 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00021390 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000495 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00050605 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010678 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.92 or 0.00105881 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $25.96 or 0.00277046 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002396 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Pillar wallet will hold keys and let anyone transact with many blockchains (multi-chain wallet), will be able to see hundreds of kinds of tokens and coins. The Pillar wallet will not be tied with any browser, nor to an exchange (option to choose multiple exchanges). While the wallet and platform are open-source and free, users will pay for the various services with pillar tokens (PLRs) as they use them. The token will power the entire ecosystem, giving an instant business model to many projects that can tie in. “
Buying and Selling Pillar
Pillar can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Cryptopia and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Pillar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pillar must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pillar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pillar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pillar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.