PinkCoin (CURRENCY:PINK) traded 11.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 14th. One PinkCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0321 or 0.00000332 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Poloniex and Bittrex. PinkCoin has a total market cap of $12.24 million and approximately $58,552.00 worth of PinkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, PinkCoin has traded 25% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $687.61 or 0.07115180 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00026710 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.05 or 0.00031522 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00022948 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 17.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001324 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0490 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001179 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PinkCoin (PC) is an X11 coin with a seven day PoW period before switching to being a pure PoS coin with a 1% annual interest rate. There is a hard cap of 380 million coins to be produced and a block time of 30 seconds. There was no premine. “
Buying and Selling PinkCoin
PinkCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Poloniex and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase PinkCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PinkCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PinkCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PinkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PinkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.