Playkey (CURRENCY:PKT) traded 3.4% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One Playkey token can currently be bought for $1.27 or 0.00013516 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, Mercatox and CoinExchange. Playkey has a total market cap of $17.34 million and approximately $10,203.00 worth of Playkey was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Playkey has traded up 9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00011984 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004786 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $121.90 or 0.01295010 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00021340 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000481 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.87 or 0.00051738 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010647 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.26 or 0.00108972 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.73 or 0.00273341 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002405 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Playkey is a cloud gaming platform that allows users to run games on low-tech computers by commanding high-tech servers that run the game itself. Playkey allows gamers to access any game while also providing private/professional GPU owners with a new way to earn revenue without “wasting” it on Proof of Work mining. PKT is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. It allows users to buy and sell cloud gaming subscriptions as well as other Playkey services and future products. “
Buying and Selling Playkey
Playkey can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, CoinExchange and Mercatox. It is not currently possible to purchase Playkey directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Playkey must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Playkey using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Playkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Playkey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.