Pluton (CURRENCY:PLU) traded up 15.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 14th. Over the last seven days, Pluton has traded 11.1% higher against the dollar. Pluton has a market cap of $14.69 million and approximately $5,143.00 worth of Pluton was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pluton token can currently be purchased for about $17.29 or 0.00178866 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, EtherDelta and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00011922 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004740 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $124.37 or 0.01286930 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00021180 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000472 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 18.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.03 or 0.00052056 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010394 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.55 or 0.00109184 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $25.45 or 0.00263341 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002400 BTC.
Pluton Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Plutus is a decentralized payment application that allows users to make purchases with Bitcoin and Ether anywhere. Users are simply required to load the app with BTC or ETH and hold the phone over the card reader for the payment to complete. Plutons are Ethereum-based tokens that can be earned as a reward for shopping with Plutus. Plutons will be available to convert on the Plutus exchange network, allowing users to make in-store purchases with zero fees on conversion. Only 850,000 Plutons (PLU) were available for sale during the ICO, which represents 4.25% of the total supply of 20,000,000. Issuance for the remaining 95.75% will be limited and locked in rebate smart contract pool and NOT owned by Plutus.it, which means there will be a very low circulation from the initial distribution and a total of 20 million Plutons ever created. “
Buying and Selling Pluton
Pluton can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Pluton directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pluton must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pluton using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pluton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pluton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.