Populous (CURRENCY:PPT) traded 1.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 14th. In the last seven days, Populous has traded 33.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Populous has a market cap of $960.64 million and approximately $7.53 million worth of Populous was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Populous token can currently be bought for $25.96 or 0.00281290 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, EtherDelta, Binance and Kucoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011579 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004844 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $117.81 or 0.01276540 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021316 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010825 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.45 or 0.00048241 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00104223 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002413 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 14.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00021893 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Populous is an invoice and trade finance platform built on the Ethereum network. Populous uses XBRL, Z Score formula, Smart Contracts, Stable tokens and other technologies in the cryptoshpere to create a unique trading environment for investors and invoice sellers. “
Buying and Selling Populous
Populous can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Kucoin, Mercatox, OKEx, Radar Relay, Binance, Token Store and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Populous directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Populous must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Populous using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Populous Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Populous and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.