PostCoin (CURRENCY:POST) traded up 10% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 14th. One PostCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0277 or 0.00000298 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Livecoin, YoBit and Cryptopia. PostCoin has a market cap of $439,076.00 and $3,745.00 worth of PostCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, PostCoin has traded up 16.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 17.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.85 or 0.00160095 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005579 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00030104 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014277 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00032649 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00009551 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
PostCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, ” Postcoin is the official cryptocrurrency of the Altcoinboard forum. The forum allows you to earn tokens for every post you make and then exchange them in the forum's Exchange Center for POST coins. “
Buying and Selling PostCoin
PostCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit, CoinExchange and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy PostCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PostCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PostCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PostCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PostCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.