PotCoin (CURRENCY:POT) traded 8.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. PotCoin has a market cap of $36.20 million and approximately $221,238.00 worth of PotCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, PotCoin has traded up 17.2% against the US dollar. One PotCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.17 or 0.00001747 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Poloniex, Tux Exchange and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9,462.49 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $922.96 or 0.09773420 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,357.90 or 0.14379200 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 34.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $214.00 or 0.02266100 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 16% against the dollar and now trades at $271.89 or 0.02879060 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $34.42 or 0.00364484 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $128.16 or 0.01357090 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $485.23 or 0.05138200 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.63 or 0.00091369 BTC.
PotCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “PotCoin is another scrypt coin launched at the start of 2014. PotCoin is supposed to empower and facilitate the marijuana industry. The first 55 blocks were premined for checkpoints – and the coin has a relatively fast blocktime of 40 seconds. “
Buying and Selling PotCoin
PotCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Bittrex, Poloniex and Tux Exchange. It is not currently possible to buy PotCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PotCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PotCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PotCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PotCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.