Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded up 5.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 14th. Power Ledger has a total market cap of $287.61 million and approximately $9.22 million worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Power Ledger token can now be bought for about $0.79 or 0.00008513 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Bittrex, EtherDelta and Gate.io. During the last week, Power Ledger has traded up 18.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011571 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004832 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.22 or 0.01283870 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021231 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010825 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.64 or 0.00049916 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.92 or 0.00106826 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.17 or 0.00271046 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 24.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0998 or 0.00001075 BTC.
Power Ledger Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Power Ledger is a decentralized energy exchange platform. It incorporates energy applications, such as a P2P energy trading application that allows businesses to host trading on the platform. This technology enables the sale of surplus renewable energy generated at residential and commercial developments (including multi-unit/multi-tenanted) connected to existing electricity distribution networks, or within micro-grids. POWR is an Ethereum-based token that fuels the Power Ledger Ecosystem. POWR tokens serve as access permisson tokens, allowing the Application Hosts and their consumers to gain access to the P2P trading features and other Power Ledger applications. To synchronize the ecosystem globally and create cross-market electricity compatibility, a second token, Sparkz, is used in Power Ledger's ecosystem transactions. Applications Hosts may convert their POWR tokens to Sparks when the ecosystem has been accessed. “
Power Ledger Token Trading
Power Ledger can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Gate.io, EtherDelta, Kucoin, Binance, TDAX and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Power Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Power Ledger must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Power Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Power Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.