Publica (CURRENCY:PBL) traded 9.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. Publica has a total market cap of $8.88 million and approximately $217,741.00 worth of Publica was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Publica has traded 13.2% lower against the US dollar. One Publica token can currently be bought for $0.48 or 0.00005047 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Kucoin and EtherDelta.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012005 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004786 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $123.30 or 0.01302650 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00021453 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000477 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.90 or 0.00051819 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010580 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.30 or 0.00108871 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $25.77 or 0.00272282 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002417 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Publica is a decentralized publishing platform that plans to connect authors and readers. The publica platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to create the largest publisher, in which readers can purchase (with READ tokens) access keys for the literary. The content will be stored in a decentralized immutable storage allowing the publisher to have zero inventory and at the same time provide an platform with a variety of literary accessible. “
Buying and Selling Publica
Publica can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Kucoin and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Publica directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Publica must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Publica using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Publica Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Publica and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.