QASH (CURRENCY:QASH) traded up 6.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 14th. During the last seven days, QASH has traded up 5.7% against the dollar. QASH has a market cap of $317.53 million and $4.61 million worth of QASH was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One QASH token can currently be purchased for about $0.91 or 0.00009830 BTC on popular exchanges including Quoine, Huobi, Qryptos and EXX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011579 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004844 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $117.81 or 0.01276540 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021316 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010825 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.45 or 0.00048241 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.96 or 0.00281290 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00104223 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002413 BTC.
QASH Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Quoine Liquid is a trading platform that aims to combine every liquidity source into a single highly liquid tradable order book. The Quoine Liquid team will empower their services with the blockchain technology and consequently allow the migration of financial institutions to a decentralized platform. The platform is built on top of QUOINE's existing technologies like, a Matching Engine, a Smart Order routing, and a currency conversion engine. QASH is an ERC-20 token that will allow users to benefit from the platform services and also work as a trading asset. “
QASH Token Trading
QASH can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EXX, Qryptos, Gate.io, AEX, EtherDelta, Quoine, Bitfinex and Huobi. It is not currently possible to buy QASH directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade QASH must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QASH using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.