Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded 6.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 14th. Qtum has a total market capitalization of $2.35 billion and $353.56 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Qtum has traded 34.8% higher against the US dollar. One Qtum coin can now be bought for approximately $31.86 or 0.00345751 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including ZB.COM, Liqui, HitBTC and OKEx.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- BitBay (BAY) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00000837 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003677 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.94 or 0.00064470 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008483 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001188 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0692 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Qtum Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Qtum is a decentralized blockchain platform with dApp and turing-coplete smart contract functionalities while still mantaining a an Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) transaction model. Qtum employs a Proof of Stake consensus mechanism. QTUM is the underlying value token in the Qtum blockchain. “
Qtum Coin Trading
Qtum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Lbank, LiteBit.eu, Bleutrade, Coinnest, Coinone, COSS, BCEX, HitBTC, Upbit, CoinExchange, EXX, Livecoin, CoolCoin, Liqui, Binance, CoinEgg, BigONE, Qryptos, Allcoin, Quoine, Bitfinex, Kucoin, Bit-Z, Huobi, Gate.io, ZB.COM, Coinrail, OKEx, Bittrex and Bithumb. It is not currently possible to purchase Qtum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qtum must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qtum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.