Quantstamp (CURRENCY:QSP) traded up 3.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 14th. In the last week, Quantstamp has traded 6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Quantstamp has a total market capitalization of $183.97 million and $3.92 million worth of Quantstamp was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quantstamp token can now be bought for about $0.30 or 0.00003219 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, Gate.io, EtherDelta and Huobi.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00011619 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004853 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $118.94 or 0.01284720 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021232 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010801 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.64 or 0.00050125 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.84 or 0.00106249 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $25.17 or 0.00271911 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002417 BTC.
Quantstamp Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantstamp is a protocol that aims to create a scalable and cost-effective audit system to all smart contracts on the Ethereum network.The protocol will use the SAT solver software to verify the programs solidity. In order to have the necessary computing power for the software, the Quantstamp will leverage a distributed network of participants. Quantstamp token (QSP) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit the users in several ways. QSP will reward those who contribute to the software for verifying the solidity programs, who run the Quantstamp validation node (a specialized node on the Ethereum network), and those who find bugs on the smart contracts. “
Buying and Selling Quantstamp
Quantstamp can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, EtherDelta, Gate.io, Huobi and Kucoin. It is not possible to buy Quantstamp directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantstamp must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quantstamp using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantstamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantstamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.