Quantum (CURRENCY:QAU) traded up 10.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 14th. In the last seven days, Quantum has traded up 28.9% against the US dollar. One Quantum token can currently be bought for approximately $0.21 or 0.00002210 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Gatehub, HitBTC and Livecoin. Quantum has a total market cap of $16.12 million and approximately $17,609.00 worth of Quantum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012005 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004786 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $123.30 or 0.01302650 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00021453 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000477 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.90 or 0.00051819 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010580 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.30 or 0.00108871 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $25.77 or 0.00272282 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002417 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantum project aims to bring institutional grade liquidity to the cryptocurrency and digital asset markets, which is currently one of the main impediments to large scale adoption. Quantum will do this by deploying liquidity pools which will provide funds for margin trading to exchanges, connecting various markets by arbitraging price differences and making markets using price neutral algorithmic trading. Any income generated from the liquidity pool will be used to buy back Quantum tokens on the market at the best possible price and destroy them publically, making the QAU token a deflationary currency. “
Quantum Token Trading
Quantum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Gatehub, Livecoin and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Quantum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quantum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.