Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded down 2.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can now be purchased for approximately $1.31 or 0.00014129 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, Livecoin, Gatehub and HitBTC. Over the last week, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded 2.1% lower against the dollar. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a market capitalization of $68.17 million and $1.33 million worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 22.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.56 or 0.00167651 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005523 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00030595 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.02 or 0.00032629 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00009538 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000294 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “QRL is a Python-based blockchain ledger utilising hash-based one-time merkle tree signature scheme (XMSS) instead of ECDSA. Proof-of-stake block selection via HMAC_DRBG PRF and a signed iterative hash chain reveal scheme. It was designed to resist potential quantum computer hacks. “
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Trading
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta, Livecoin and Gatehub. It is not possible to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum Resistant Ledger must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.