Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded 24.8% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 14th. In the last seven days, Quark has traded up 32.9% against the dollar. Quark has a total market cap of $3.87 million and approximately $3,287.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quark coin can currently be bought for $0.0152 or 0.00000157 BTC on popular exchanges including BX Thailand, AEX, Bittylicious and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9,752.61 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $938.53 or 0.09656830 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,357.36 or 0.13966300 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 27.6% against the dollar and now trades at $231.71 or 0.02384180 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $279.26 or 0.02873430 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $34.09 or 0.00350740 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $130.20 or 0.01339630 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $482.06 or 0.04960080 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00091091 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Quark Coin (QRK) Military Grade Encryption and it is a free open source peer-to-peer electronic cash system that is completely decentralized, without the need for a central server or trusted parties. Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and transact directly with each other, with the help of a P2P network to check for double-spending. Super secure hashing: 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein). 3 rounds apply a random hashing function. “
Buying and Selling Quark
Quark can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, BX Thailand, AEX and Bittylicious. It is not possible to buy Quark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quark must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.