Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 14th. One Radium coin can now be purchased for about $6.22 or 0.00065573 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. In the last seven days, Radium has traded 12.3% higher against the dollar. Radium has a total market capitalization of $21.46 million and approximately $212,563.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $33.03 or 0.00348303 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0801 or 0.00000845 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003823 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00008568 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 16% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001376 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00000726 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Radium Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Radium is the new look and function of xRadon – the original base of Project Radon. The goal of Project Radon is to deliver a variety of 100% decentralized services using the blockchain. Radium is the base blockchain, upon which all current services are built. Radium blockchian services are accessed through the Radium SmartChain. The SmartChain expands the utility of Radium far beyond that of a standard coin, with features such as Username-Address linkage and Proof-Of-Existences all 100% distributed within the blockchain. See the Radium SmartChain thread here for full list of functions and development goals. Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Buying and Selling Radium
Radium can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to buy Radium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Radium must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Radium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.