RaiBlocks (CURRENCY:XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 14th. RaiBlocks has a total market capitalization of $2.48 billion and approximately $47.28 million worth of RaiBlocks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, RaiBlocks has traded up 39.6% against the U.S. dollar. One RaiBlocks coin can now be purchased for approximately $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC on exchanges including CoinFalcon, BitFlip, RightBTC and Bit-Z.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9,238.06 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $891.81 or 0.09679010 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1,360.13 or 0.14761800 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 31.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $207.70 or 0.02254160 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 14.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $267.50 or 0.02903240 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.98 or 0.00368844 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $129.65 or 0.01407130 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $478.01 or 0.05187900 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.40 or 0.00102062 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.34 or 0.00047118 BTC.
RaiBlocks Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiters circuits. This gives RaiBlocks an established and well researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the RaiBlocks system, each account in the system has a block chain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
RaiBlocks Coin Trading
RaiBlocks can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitFlip, BitGrail, Kucoin, Mercatox, CoinFalcon, Bit-Z and RightBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase RaiBlocks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RaiBlocks must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RaiBlocks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RaiBlocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RaiBlocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.