ChannelAdvisor (NYSE: ECOM) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 2/14/2018 – ChannelAdvisor had its price target lowered by analysts at Needham & Company LLC from $18.00 to $12.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 2/14/2018 – ChannelAdvisor had its price target lowered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from $13.00 to $12.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 2/6/2018 – ChannelAdvisor was upgraded by analysts at DA Davidson from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $12.50 price target on the stock.
- 2/2/2018 – ChannelAdvisor was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 1/3/2018 – ChannelAdvisor was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Channel Advisor Corporation offers cloud-based e-commerce solutions and services. It solutions include marketplaces, comparison shopping, paid search, social campaigns, flex feeds, web stores and rich media. The company serves traditional retailers, online retailers, brand manufacturers and advertising agencies. Channel Advisor Corporation is headquartered in Morrisville, North Carolina. “
- 12/19/2017 – ChannelAdvisor is now covered by analysts at Dougherty & Co. They set a “neutral” rating on the stock.
ChannelAdvisor Corp (NYSE:ECOM) traded down $0.75 during mid-day trading on Wednesday, reaching $8.60. 97,773 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 74,391. ChannelAdvisor Corp has a 12 month low of $8.30 and a 12 month high of $12.65. The company has a current ratio of 1.94, a quick ratio of 1.94 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01. The stock has a market cap of $249.76, a P/E ratio of -21.50 and a beta of 0.10.
Channeladvisor Corporation is a provider of Software as a service (SaaS) solutions. The Company’s SaaS solutions enable retailer and branded manufacturer customers to integrate, manage and optimize their merchandise sales via hundreds of online channels. The Company’s platform enable its customers to connect with new and existing sources of demand for their products, including e-commerce marketplaces, such as Amazon, eBay, Jet.com, Newegg, Sears and Walmart, search engines and comparison shopping Websites, such as Google, Microsoft’s Bing and Nextag, and social channels, such as Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
Receive News & Ratings for ChannelAdvisor Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ChannelAdvisor Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.