Epizyme (NASDAQ: EPZM) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 2/13/2018 – Epizyme was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 2/1/2018 – Epizyme is now covered by analysts at Roth Capital. They set a “buy” rating and a $24.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/25/2018 – Epizyme was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/24/2018 – Epizyme had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $25.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/10/2018 – Epizyme is now covered by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They set an “overweight” rating and a $20.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/6/2018 – Epizyme was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/3/2018 – Epizyme was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Epizyme reported loss narrower than expected in the third quarter of 2017. However, the company’s efforts on developing its lead candidate, tazemetostat, for a number of hematological malignancies and genetically defined solid tumors are impressive. Although the company is progressing well with tazemetostat, it is still years away from hitting the market, subject to positive results and subsequent approval by the FDA. Apart from this, the company has very few mid- and early-stage candidates. Unfavorable outcome from any of the development programs could adversely the company’s prospects as well as the stock. However, the company seems to be on track to hold the first interaction with the FDA in the fourth quarter for discussing tazemetostat's non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) program. Additionally, we are optimistic on Epizyme’sattempts to evaluate tazemetostat in combination with anti-PD 1 or PDL-1 agent.”
- 12/29/2017 – Epizyme was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 12/21/2017 – Epizyme was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
Epizyme Inc (NASDAQ:EPZM) traded up $0.65 on Wednesday, reaching $17.45. 285,400 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 488,103. Epizyme Inc has a 12 month low of $9.30 and a 12 month high of $20.45. The stock has a market capitalization of $1,163.95, a P/E ratio of -7.69 and a beta of 2.19.
In other Epizyme news, COO Matthew Ros sold 72,264 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, February 5th. The shares were sold at an average price of $16.63, for a total transaction of $1,201,750.32. Following the completion of the sale, the chief operating officer now directly owns 74,867 shares in the company, valued at $1,245,038.21. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is available through this link. 25.20% of the stock is owned by insiders.
Epizyme, Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company discovers, develops and plans to commercialize epigenetic therapies for cancer patients. The Company is engaged in the discovery and development of novel epigenetic therapies for cancer patients. The Company develops small molecule inhibitors of a class of enzymes known as histone methyltransferases (HMTs).
Receive News & Ratings for Epizyme Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Epizyme Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.