ReddCoin (CURRENCY:RDD) traded up 19.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 14th. ReddCoin has a market cap of $223.59 million and approximately $2.50 million worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, ReddCoin has traded up 19.3% against the dollar. One ReddCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0078 or 0.00000084 BTC on exchanges including Bleutrade, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $677.67 or 0.07300410 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 23.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00102739 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00027906 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.40 or 0.00144372 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $80.32 or 0.00865291 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.03 or 0.00064982 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 21.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00047440 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $34.31 or 0.00369587 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $110.52 or 0.01190610 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ReddCoin is trying to jump on the tipping bandwagon by making itself the social network donation go to default. A Scrypt coin with a 60 second block time and block retargeting using kimoto's gravity well. The coin also includes a 5% annual inflation after the 27.5 billion have been mined by PoW. Alongside Reddcoin inludes an innovative proof of stake velocity algorithm. “
Buying and Selling ReddCoin
ReddCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Coinhouse, Bittrex, Bleutrade, Trade Satoshi, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy ReddCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ReddCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ReddCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.