Request Network (CURRENCY:REQ) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 14th. In the last seven days, Request Network has traded up 3.7% against the dollar. One Request Network token can now be purchased for approximately $0.30 or 0.00003282 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, Binance, EtherDelta and OKEx. Request Network has a market capitalization of $195.52 million and approximately $2.80 million worth of Request Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011571 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004832 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $119.22 or 0.01283870 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021231 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010825 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.64 or 0.00049916 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.92 or 0.00106826 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $25.17 or 0.00271046 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 24.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0998 or 0.00001075 BTC.
About Request Network
According to CryptoCompare, “Request is a decentralized network that allows anyone to request a payment (a Request Invoice) and provide a safe payment method to the receiver. All of the data is stored in a decentralized authentic ledger. REQ tokens are ERC20 tokens that allow members to participate in the network, create advanced requests and reward several parties who contribute in building the request ecosystem. To the participants, a fee will be charged in REQ and afterward be burned. “
Request Network Token Trading
Request Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, OKEx, Gate.io, IDEX, COSS, Kucoin, Mercatox, Binance and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Request Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Request Network must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Request Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Request Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.