Fabrinet (NYSE: FN) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 2/8/2018 – Fabrinet was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 2/6/2018 – Fabrinet had its “strong-buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a $40.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $45.00.
- 2/2/2018 – Fabrinet was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/29/2018 – Fabrinet was given a new $37.00 price target on by analysts at Northland Securities. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/24/2018 – Fabrinet had its price target lowered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from $40.00 to $35.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 12/31/2017 – Fabrinet was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Shares of Fabrinet (NYSE:FN) opened at $28.66 on Wednesday. Fabrinet has a 52 week low of $24.02 and a 52 week high of $49.63. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.02, a quick ratio of 1.99 and a current ratio of 2.84. The company has a market cap of $1,080.00, a PE ratio of 12.20, a P/E/G ratio of 1.16 and a beta of 0.75.
Fabrinet (NYSE:FN) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Monday, February 5th. The technology company reported $0.72 EPS for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.70 by $0.02. Fabrinet had a net margin of 6.24% and a return on equity of 12.96%. The business had revenue of $337.10 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $329.41 million. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm posted $0.91 earnings per share. Fabrinet’s quarterly revenue was down 4.0% on a year-over-year basis. analysts expect that Fabrinet will post 2.12 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Fabrinet provides optical packaging and precision optical, electro-mechanical and electronic manufacturing services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of products, such as optical communication components, modules and sub-systems, industrial lasers, medical devices and sensors. The Company offers a range of optical and electro-mechanical capabilities across the manufacturing process, including process design and engineering, supply chain management, manufacturing, complex printed circuit board assembly, advanced packaging, integration, final assembly and test.
Receive News & Ratings for Fabrinet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fabrinet and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.