Ripio Credit Network (CURRENCY:RCN) traded 5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. During the last week, Ripio Credit Network has traded 7.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. Ripio Credit Network has a total market capitalization of $93.62 million and approximately $5.23 million worth of Ripio Credit Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ripio Credit Network token can currently be purchased for $0.19 or 0.00002054 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, Bittrex, Gate.io and EtherDelta.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0728 or 0.00000789 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003260 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001776 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 16.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00018000 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00008903 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001353 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00000600 BTC.
Ripio Credit Network Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RCN is a global credit network based on cosigned smart contracts that connects lenders and borrowers located anywhere in the world and on any currency. The smart contracts connect agents with information on the borrower’s identity to agents that analyze the borrower’s credit risk impartially, thus standardizing credit lending through blockchain technology. A cosigner acts as a re insurer that distributes and reduces the lender’s risk and, at the same time, helps to improve the contract conditions by retaining access to the borrower’s local legal system. “
Ripio Credit Network Token Trading
Ripio Credit Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Binance, Huobi, Bittrex, Gate.io and OKEx. It is not possible to buy Ripio Credit Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ripio Credit Network must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ripio Credit Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ripio Credit Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ripio Credit Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.