Ripple (CURRENCY:XRP) traded up 3.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 14th. Over the last seven days, Ripple has traded 37.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Ripple has a total market capitalization of $41.60 billion and $879.69 million worth of Ripple was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ripple coin can currently be bought for $1.07 or 0.00011580 BTC on major exchanges including Bits Blockchain, Huobi, Upbit and Cryptomate.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Stellar (XLM) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004891 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $116.99 or 0.01270380 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00021334 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010899 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.46 or 0.00048446 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.89 or 0.00281184 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00103576 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002427 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 32.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0889 or 0.00000966 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ripple positions itself as a complement to, rather than a competitor with, Bitcoin – the site has a page dedicated to Ripple for bitcoiners. Ripple is a distributed network which means transactions occur immediately across the network – and as it is peer to peer – the network is resilient to systemic risk. Ripples aren't mined – unlike bitcoin and its peers – but each transaction destroys a small amount of XRP which adds a deflationary measure into the system. There are 100 billion XRP at present.”
Ripple Coin Trading
Ripple can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitsane, Cryptomate, Coinone, Bitbank, Binance, Tripe Dice Exchange, AEX, Bithumb, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Kraken, Upbit, Mr. Exchange, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), HitBTC, Ripple China, Bitstamp, LiteBit.eu, Bitinka, Korbit, BX Thailand, Rippex, Koinex, Abucoins, Gate.io, The Rock Trading, Coinrail, BCEX, Poloniex, Bitfinex, Altcoin Trader, RippleFox, Exmo, CoinEgg, CEX.IO, Huobi, ZB.COM, Bits Blockchain, Coinbene, Bittrex, BTC Markets, BitFlip, Bitso, Exrates, Bitcoin Indonesia, Gatehub and Qryptos. It is not presently possible to buy Ripple directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ripple must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ripple using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ripple Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ripple and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.