Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded up 3.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 14th. Rise has a total market capitalization of $71.15 million and $1,336.00 worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Rise coin can currently be bought for $0.63 or 0.00006796 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. Over the last week, Rise has traded 304.8% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.86 or 0.00105964 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00047775 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 34.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002630 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003002 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00019291 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002038 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RISE is a Dapp and Smart Contract creation and deployment user-friendly platform based on Lisk, and created to reinforce programming langueage diversity and security. Rise allows developers to use any programming language to create dapps as well as the creation of sidechains for specific decentralized applications, so that users don't have to download the whole Blockchain to use an app built on RISE. “
Rise Coin Trading
Rise can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase Rise directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rise must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rise using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.