Rivetz (CURRENCY:RVT) traded up 26.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. One Rivetz token can now be bought for about $1.40 or 0.00014806 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta and IDEX. Rivetz has a total market capitalization of $36.80 million and $49,526.00 worth of Rivetz was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Rivetz has traded 135.2% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00012133 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004806 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $122.48 or 0.01293420 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00021448 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000485 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 18% against the dollar and now trades at $4.96 or 0.00052350 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010557 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 16.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.46 or 0.00110455 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.42 or 0.00278996 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 36.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00024780 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Rivetz works through the Trusted Execution Environment: a private hardware “vault” on your phone that is completely independent from the operating system. Inside of this vault, everything is isolated – so no apps or software or operating system can see what’s inside. This is where Rivetz works to securely manage your secrets, your passwords, keys, and other private information. RvT Tokens power Rivetz: RvT is an Ethereum-based token that works with the blockchain to cryptographically prove that the vault in your phone is secure, all the way from the manufacturer to your pocket. The RvT blockchain can perform a health check, verifying that your vault’s integrity is intact, and that transactions you send are exactly the ones you intended. “
Buying and Selling Rivetz
Rivetz can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC and IDEX. It is not presently possible to purchase Rivetz directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rivetz must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rivetz using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rivetz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rivetz and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.