Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. During the last seven days, Rubycoin has traded 15.6% higher against the dollar. Rubycoin has a total market cap of $20.56 million and $17,024.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Rubycoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.81 or 0.00008568 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.03 or 0.00348303 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0801 or 0.00000845 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003823 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.22 or 0.00065573 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001376 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00000726 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Rubycoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RubyCoin is another precious gemstone coin – like Emerald or Diamond (EMD – DMD). The coin is a scrypt algorithm based currency with an average block time of 90 seconds and difficulty retargetting every block. The maximum supply is limited to 60 million, and the block reward halves each month for the first five months from 500 RBY to 50 RBY. There was a premine of 2% for bounties etc.. “
Buying and Selling Rubycoin
Rubycoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase Rubycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rubycoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rubycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.