RussiaCoin (CURRENCY:RC) traded 4.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 14th. RussiaCoin has a market cap of $9.67 million and approximately $1,908.00 worth of RussiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One RussiaCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.15 or 0.00012200 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, RussiaCoin has traded down 4.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.35 or 0.00535753 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00007117 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00009682 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002912 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00000819 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $13.67 or 0.00142595 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00007827 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00039790 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Russiacoin is a Scrypt PoW/PoS cryptocurrency made for all people around the world and escpecially the russian altcoin-community. Russiacoin will be the first coin to use the GDR (=golden readjustment algorithm) which is just similar to std. diff. adj. but has a adapted PoS start diff. so it will be a hybrid PoW/PoS in the PoW stage to allow an stabilization of PoS diff. within the PoW stage to make sure the network runs fluid. “
RussiaCoin Coin Trading
RussiaCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase RussiaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RussiaCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase RussiaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RussiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RussiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.