SALT (CURRENCY:SALT) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 14th. One SALT token can now be purchased for about $4.34 or 0.00046532 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Token Store, Huobi and OKEx. In the last seven days, SALT has traded 9.5% lower against the dollar. SALT has a total market capitalization of $230.85 million and approximately $4.14 million worth of SALT was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011528 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004874 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.98 or 0.01286740 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00021372 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000499 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010760 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.55 or 0.00048790 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.81 or 0.00105257 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $25.82 or 0.00276862 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002420 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SALT is a membership based lending and borrowing network that allows users to leverage their blockchain assets to secure cash loans. The SALT Secured Automated Lending Technology is a protocol and asset agnostic architecture designed to adapt to the constantly growing class of blockchain assets. The SALT Platform is automated and cryptographically secure. SALT is a lending platform specifically designed for blockchain assets; operating as a second layer protocol which sits atop any public or permissioned blockchain, allowing the underlying asset to be used as collateral for access to credit. “
Buying and Selling SALT
SALT can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store, Gate.io, Binance, Liqui, Radar Relay, EtherDelta, OKEx, Bittrex, Upbit and Huobi. It is not currently possible to buy SALT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SALT must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SALT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SALT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SALT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.