SaluS (CURRENCY:SLS) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 14th. One SaluS coin can now be purchased for $50.14 or 0.00537434 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Bittrex. During the last seven days, SaluS has traded up 20% against the dollar. SaluS has a total market cap of $50.64 million and $108,833.00 worth of SaluS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- ECC (ECC) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00007253 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00009755 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002956 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00009009 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0763 or 0.00000821 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.63 or 0.00135840 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00041938 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00012527 BTC.
SaluS Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SaluS coin uses alternative funding methods such as a Cloud Staking Service, Affiliate programs, Foundation Transaction Fee and a Traders Advantage service. 14.5 BTC were collected suring the SLS ICO. “
Buying and Selling SaluS
SaluS can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase SaluS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SaluS must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SaluS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SaluS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SaluS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.