SIBCoin (CURRENCY:SIB) traded 8.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. SIBCoin has a market capitalization of $35.96 million and $220,969.00 worth of SIBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, SIBCoin has traded up 23.1% against the U.S. dollar. One SIBCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $2.20 or 0.00023282 BTC on exchanges including C-CEX, YoBit, Bittrex and BTC-Alpha.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9,462.49 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $922.96 or 0.09773420 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,357.90 or 0.14379200 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 34.5% against the dollar and now trades at $214.00 or 0.02266100 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 16% higher against the dollar and now trades at $271.89 or 0.02879060 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $34.42 or 0.00364484 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $128.16 or 0.01357090 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $485.23 or 0.05138200 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.63 or 0.00091369 BTC.
SIBCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SibCoin is the cryptocurrency designed for the Siberian Community. It provides fast, anonymous and cheap transactions. “
SIBCoin Coin Trading
SIBCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin, BTC-Alpha, C-CEX, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase SIBCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SIBCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SIBCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SIBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SIBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.