Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 14th. One Skycoin coin can now be bought for $18.45 or 0.00196829 BTC on exchanges including C2CX and Cryptopia. Skycoin has a market cap of $137.41 million and $932,914.00 worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Skycoin has traded 10.1% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00011687 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004849 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $120.46 or 0.01285330 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00021390 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000495 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00050605 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010678 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.92 or 0.00105881 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $25.96 or 0.00277046 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002396 BTC.
Skycoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Skycoin is a cryptocurrency written from scratch in Golang. It does not use PoW nor PoS and relies instead on Obelisk, a network consensus algorithm, replaces both PoW and PoS with a web of trust. Skycoin is focused on core features, security, usability and simplifying Bitcoin instead of adding features as a marketing gimmick. “
Buying and Selling Skycoin
Skycoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and C2CX. It is not possible to buy Skycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Skycoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Skycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.