Snovio (CURRENCY:SNOV) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. During the last seven days, Snovio has traded 22.9% higher against the dollar. Snovio has a market cap of $23.29 million and approximately $887,115.00 worth of Snovio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Snovio token can now be bought for about $0.0575 or 0.00000609 BTC on popular exchanges including Tidex, EtherDelta and Kucoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00012222 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004800 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $121.92 or 0.01291040 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00021421 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000485 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.89 or 0.00051815 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010619 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 14% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.22 or 0.00108209 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.66 or 0.00282306 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002418 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Snovio is a decentralized lead generation service based on the principles of crowdsourcing. Snovio aims to solve the issue of low-quality and outdated leads on the market while also providing data suppliers with a guarantee of fair distribution of revenue from data sales. The SNOV token is an Ethereum-based token that acts as an incentive to contributors who update and add data. “
Snovio Token Trading
Snovio can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Tidex and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Snovio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Snovio must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Snovio using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Snovio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Snovio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.