Social (CURRENCY:SCL) traded up 2.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 14th. One Social token can now be purchased for about $0.44 or 0.00004552 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, YoBit, Mercatox and EtherDelta. Social has a total market cap of $7.37 million and $9,484.00 worth of Social was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Social has traded 2.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00011806 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004705 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $124.13 or 0.01281410 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00021305 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000477 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 20.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.18 or 0.00053446 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010348 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.70 or 0.00110458 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.10 or 0.00269391 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 20.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00023465 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nexus is a social network. All data and uploads will exist on the blockchain instead of centralized servers. Nexus is a platform that allows users to communicate with friends and family while providing security and privacy. By decentralizing and encrypting all data and uploads, Nexus hopes to eliminate all invasion of privacy that large corporations are currently performing. End-to-end message encryption ensures only the user and the person communicating with the user, can read what is sent, and nobody in between, not even Nexus. The network will contain its very own native cryptocurrency to be used for all purchases, called Social. SCL can be used to buy goods and services from other users, purchase ad spaces from the integrated ad platform, donate to crowd funding campaigns, and much more. “
Social Token Trading
Social can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, HitBTC, Cryptopia, Mercatox, YoBit and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Social directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Social must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Social using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Social Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Social and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.