SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded 16.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. One SolarCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.52 or 0.00005521 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Lykke Exchange, Bittrex and Bleutrade. SolarCoin has a total market capitalization of $20.62 million and $196,064.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, SolarCoin has traded down 3.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 33.5% against the dollar and now trades at $212.59 or 0.02252960 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0590 or 0.00000625 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 19.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004089 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00006667 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 34.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011310 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00025977 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004465 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00033499 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001961 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SolarCoin (SOLAR) is a coin to increase the adoption and reward photovoltaic power production. The coin is a scrypt Proof of Work crypto currency with a block time of 60 seconds. The initial 100 block reward halves every year and the difficulty adjusts every 1440 blocks. There is 140 character transaction messaging. “
Buying and Selling SolarCoin
SolarCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Bleutrade, Livecoin, Lykke Exchange and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy SolarCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SolarCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SolarCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SolarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.