Sparks (CURRENCY:SPK) traded up 3.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One Sparks coin can currently be purchased for about $1.09 or 0.00011555 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, Sparks has traded down 70.7% against the dollar. Sparks has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $30,214.00 worth of Sparks was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002139 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.55 or 0.00250135 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.34 or 0.00035502 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 25.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00043472 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008098 BTC.
Sparks Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Sparks is a cryptocurrency based on the neoscrypt algorithm. “
Sparks Coin Trading
Sparks can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy Sparks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sparks must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sparks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sparks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sparks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.