Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded 3.6% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 14th. One Status token can now be purchased for about $0.22 or 0.00002413 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Upbit, Bittrex and Gatecoin. Status has a total market cap of $772.71 million and $61.00 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Status has traded up 1.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011579 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004844 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $117.81 or 0.01276540 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021316 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010825 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.45 or 0.00048241 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.96 or 0.00281290 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00104223 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 14.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00021893 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Status is an open source messaging platform and mobile browser that allows users to interact with decentralized applications (dApps) that run on the Ethereum Network. In Status, users own and control their own data, wealth and digital identity. The Status Network Token ('SNT') is an Ethereum-based token that is required to interact with the Status Network. “
Buying and Selling Status
Status can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatecoin, Binance, Upbit, Gate.io, Bittrex, BigONE, AEX, Tidex, Huobi, Kucoin, EtherDelta, ChaoEX, HitBTC, IDEX, Cobinhood, Liqui, Livecoin and Bitfinex. It is not presently possible to purchase Status directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Status must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Status using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.