Steem Dollars (CURRENCY:SBD) traded 14.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 14th. Over the last seven days, Steem Dollars has traded 78.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Steem Dollars has a market cap of $51.16 million and $48.02 million worth of Steem Dollars was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Steem Dollars coin can currently be bought for about $5.78 or 0.00061034 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, OpenLedger DEX, HitBTC and Poloniex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $9,488.32 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1,358.65 or 0.14339400 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.55 or 0.00047989 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.43 or 0.00046707 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $112.22 or 0.01184330 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 68.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $37.43 or 0.00394994 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.67 or 0.00038730 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
About Steem Dollars
According to CryptoCompare, “Steem Backed Dollars or simply Steem Dollars are stable value pegged assets issued in the Steem.it platform. SBD are pegged to the value of the USD and can be redeemed on the Steem.it platform for about one dollar worth of Steem. When Content creators receive rewards on the Steem.it platform they are made available in 50% Steem Power, which can be redeemed continuously over a period of 104 weeks, and 50% SBD which can be fully redeemed for Steem in a 5 day period. SBD can also be transfered on the Steem Platform and can be exchanged outside of the Platform. “
Steem Dollars Coin Trading
Steem Dollars can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, Bittrex, HitBTC, Poloniex and Tidex. It is not presently possible to purchase Steem Dollars directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Steem Dollars must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Steem Dollars using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Dollars Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem Dollars and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.