Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded up 12.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 14th. Stellar has a total market capitalization of $8.24 billion and approximately $297.79 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Stellar has traded up 21.5% against the US dollar. One Stellar coin can now be bought for approximately $0.45 or 0.00004872 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, OKEx, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway) and Qryptos.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00011602 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $116.57 or 0.01270030 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00021384 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000497 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010904 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00048015 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.89 or 0.00282133 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00103670 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002443 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 35% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0866 or 0.00000943 BTC.
Stellar Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Stellar is public infrastructure for money. Supported by a nonprofit, Stellar brings the world together by increasing interoperability between diverse financial systems and currencies. Stellar is a technology that enables money to move directly between people, companies and financial institutions as easily as email. This means more access for individuals, lower costs for banks, and more revenue for businesses. Help better the world’s financial infrastructure by participating in our community or by building on Stellar. “
Stellar Coin Trading
Stellar can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, Qryptos, Mr. Exchange, GOPAX, Gatehub, RippleFox, OKEx, Poloniex, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, CoinEgg, Upbit, Binance, Kraken, Bitcoin Indonesia, BCEX, Bittrex, AEX and Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway). It is not currently possible to purchase Stellar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stellar must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Stellar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.