Storj (CURRENCY:STORJ) traded 4.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 14th. One Storj token can now be bought for approximately $1.07 or 0.00011430 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Liqui, Qryptos and Tidex. Over the last week, Storj has traded up 15.5% against the US dollar. Storj has a total market capitalization of $142.93 million and approximately $5.98 million worth of Storj was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00011687 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004849 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $120.46 or 0.01285330 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00021390 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000495 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00050605 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010678 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.92 or 0.00105881 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.96 or 0.00277046 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002396 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Storj is a decentralized cloud storage platform that allows anyone to rent their idle hard drive space and to earn a revenue by doing so. Endusers can use Storj to store their files at competitive prices and within a p2p network that is secure from sever downtime, censorship and hacks. Payments within the Sotrj network and conducted with the STORJ token, an ERC20 Ethereum-based token. “
Storj Token Trading
Storj can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Poloniex, Qryptos, Liqui, ChaoEX, Radar Relay, Binance, OKEx, Huobi, Gate.io, Bittrex, Upbit, Tidex, BigONE, IDEX and Livecoin. It is not possible to buy Storj directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Storj must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Storj using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storj and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.