Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded 4.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. One Storm token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0384 or 0.00000413 BTC on exchanges including Radar Relay, Bancor Network, HitBTC and EtherDelta. Storm has a total market capitalization of $104.90 million and $850,654.00 worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Storm has traded up 3.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00011655 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004830 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $120.12 or 0.01292560 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00021315 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000493 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.76 or 0.00051275 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010789 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.98 or 0.00107377 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.27 or 0.00282685 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 23.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00023592 BTC.
Storm Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “STORM is an ERC20 compliant token operating on the Ethereum blockchain. Storm will use the blockchain to expand their platform to create StorMarket, a decentralized micro-task marketplace economy. StorMarket will be a place where people can go to utilize their skills and talents to complete various tasks. In addition, automation via blockchain technology will allow for all of the project management and marketing aspect of a micro-task to be integrated into the platform. “
Buying and Selling Storm
Storm can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Coinrail, EtherDelta, Bancor Network and Radar Relay. It is not currently possible to buy Storm directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storm must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Storm using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.