Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded 21.2% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 14th. One Stratis coin can now be purchased for approximately $9.45 or 0.00102364 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, Cryptopia, HitBTC and Abucoins. In the last seven days, Stratis has traded 31.5% higher against the US dollar. Stratis has a total market capitalization of $932.83 million and approximately $42.42 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00049581 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00096061 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004084 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $69.73 or 0.00755411 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 29.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000477 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.28 or 0.00035562 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.12 or 0.00109687 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stratis is the native value currency in the Stratis Platform, it fuels the creation of private and public custom blockchains for corporate use. The Stratis Platform offers a one-click deployment system for custom blockchain deployment. These blockchains can be customized to suit the companies' needs, and can even be deployed to mimic the features of popular blockchains like Ethereum or Lisk, which can be tested individually or in parallel. The Stratis team will also function as a London Based consultancy agency that will help businesses to deploy the blockchain that best suits them. “
Stratis Coin Trading
Stratis can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, Poloniex, LiteBit.eu, Binance, HitBTC, Upbit, Cryptopia, SouthXchange, Coinrail, Abucoins, Bittrex and Livecoin. It is not possible to buy Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stratis must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stratis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.