Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded up 2.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. During the last week, Substratum has traded up 9.5% against the dollar. One Substratum token can now be bought for approximately $0.71 or 0.00007662 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, COSS, Kucoin and HitBTC. Substratum has a market capitalization of $160.38 million and $1.87 million worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00011619 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004853 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $118.94 or 0.01284720 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021232 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010801 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.64 or 0.00050125 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.84 or 0.00106249 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $25.17 or 0.00271911 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002417 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Substratum is developing an open-source foundation for the decentralized web, providing free and unrestricted access to content for a new Web 3.0. The Substratum Network is a worldwide collection of nodes that uses industry-leading cryptography to deliver secure content anywhere, all without the need for VPNs or Tor. Substratum wants to revolutionize the hosting industry with per-request billing via micro transactions, all handled by blockchain technology and artificial intelligence. “
Buying and Selling Substratum
Substratum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, OKEx, Tidex, HitBTC, Binance, Kucoin and COSS. It is not possible to purchase Substratum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Substratum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Substratum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.