Sumokoin (CURRENCY:SUMO) traded up 24.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One Sumokoin coin can currently be purchased for $3.18 or 0.00032923 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin and Cryptopia. Sumokoin has a total market capitalization of $8.99 million and approximately $121,059.00 worth of Sumokoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Sumokoin has traded up 15% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $279.28 or 0.02894230 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00034993 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00019000 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 19.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00013062 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002291 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sumokoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency forked from Monero. It is a privacy-driven cryptocurrency in which Ring Confidential Transactions (RingCT) are eliminated and the minimum transaction mixins is set to 12, thus providing a truely fungible cryptocurrency. “
Sumokoin Coin Trading
Sumokoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Sumokoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sumokoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sumokoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sumokoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sumokoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.