Synereo (CURRENCY:AMP) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 14th. Synereo has a market capitalization of $28.09 million and $689,562.00 worth of Synereo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Synereo token can now be purchased for about $0.34 or 0.00003617 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Poloniex. In the last seven days, Synereo has traded 4.5% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00012222 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004800 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $121.92 or 0.01291040 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00021421 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000485 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.89 or 0.00051815 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010619 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.48 or 0.00047483 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 21% against the dollar and now trades at $15.64 or 0.00165634 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 14% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.22 or 0.00108209 BTC.
Synereo Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AMPs, Synereo’s content flow currency, serve as a way to Amplify the flow of information in the network. AMPing content increases its ability to propagate to peers and the chances of it being seen by more users. This gives them an inherent market value, as any business or individual wishing to bring information to your attention non-organically has to pay you with AMPs for it. Value The AMP is unlike any other cryptocurrency, as it is backed by a commodity for which there is always demand and that can be purchased only with AMPs – the attention of its users. Read more about Synereo’s crypto-token, the AMP, and why it has an inherent use and value on the Synereo network. Value Appreciation As users join the network, AMPs become more effective in acquiring attention. A similar amount of AMPs on the more mature and larger network will allow a piece of content to reach the attention of more users on it, increasing the value of each AMP. As well, a larger user base generates more interaction and content in circulation, increasing the total amount of attention allocated to, and available on, Synereo. As Synereo functions as a platform for new applications and markets, AMPs may eventually become a de-facto currency. Extensibility Synereo enables a new wave of distributed applications that piggyback on the social platform and its user base. Music streaming, content distribution, distributed marketplaces, collaborative platforms, and many other applications can all take advantage of Synereo’s fully decentralized and distributed technology and deploy systems that truly benefit both businesses and end users while removing the need for any middleman. Synereo is open-source and very modular, designed for rich extensibility. AMPs can power the delivery of any content across this distributed cloud and the apps running on top of it. “
Synereo Token Trading
Synereo can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Cryptopia, HitBTC and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Synereo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Synereo must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Synereo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Synereo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Synereo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.