Synergy (CURRENCY:SNRG) traded up 1.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. Synergy has a total market capitalization of $7.58 million and $11,519.00 worth of Synergy was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Synergy coin can currently be purchased for about $2.21 or 0.00022942 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and YoBit. During the last seven days, Synergy has traded up 20.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $687.45 or 0.07103790 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00027377 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0324 or 0.00000335 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.10 or 0.00032034 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 17.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001324 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0491 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001099 BTC.
Synergy Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Synergy is a peer-to-peer decentralized cryptocurrency that uses a dual-algorithm system to mine blocks. For the first 10 days, which contains the full PoW (proof of work) period, Synergy uses the X11 algorithm. Because X11 is unnecessarily inefficient after PoW, Synergy switches to SHA256d for the PoS period (proof of stake). SHA256d is easier on CPUs during syncronization and bootstrap because it requires only two hashes to verify a block whereas X11 requires 11 hashes. The early part of the Synergy PoS period makes use of Turbo Stake, which awards Synergy holders greater interest for every stake. The multiplier is directly used in the reward calculation by multiplying it with the base Synergy interest rate of 10% per year. Holders build the Turbo Stake multiplier over two days by staking consistently. After that, the multiplier will level out and the holder will stake with a consistent rate that depends on how much stake competes with his. The Turbo Stake period lasts 30 days from the time of launch. “
Synergy Coin Trading
Synergy can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Synergy directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Synergy must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Synergy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Synergy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Synergy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.