TenX (CURRENCY:PAY) traded up 4.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. TenX has a total market capitalization of $201.81 million and $2.90 million worth of TenX was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, TenX has traded up 16.8% against the U.S. dollar. One TenX token can currently be bought for approximately $1.93 or 0.00020801 BTC on major exchanges including COSS, Coinrail, Bit-Z and BigONE.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00011605 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004861 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.21 or 0.01285980 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00021058 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000496 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00051009 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010812 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.96 or 0.00107446 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.11 or 0.00281670 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002414 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TenX is a blockchain-based service that focuses on providing user access to a large range of blockchain assets with convenience and security. TenX offers a debit card and accompanying mobile wallet that can be funded with any blockchain asset. The TenX card can be used in almost 200 countries at over 36 million points of acceptance. The TenX token, PAY, allows users to “own” part of the TenX system, as for every transaction made with the wallet, the token holder receives rewards in Ether. “
TenX Token Trading
TenX can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Livecoin, IDEX, Bittrex, Kucoin, Cryptopia, Coinrail, BigONE, OKEx, Huobi, ChaoEX, COSS, EtherDelta, Liqui, HitBTC, CoolCoin and Bit-Z. It is not currently possible to buy TenX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TenX must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TenX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TenX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TenX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.