Terracoin (CURRENCY:TRC) traded up 9.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 14th. Terracoin has a market cap of $4.79 million and $7,266.00 worth of Terracoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Terracoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.22 or 0.00002213 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi, C-CEX, Cryptopia and CoinsMarkets. Over the last seven days, Terracoin has traded up 11.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,752.61 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,357.36 or 0.13966300 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.47 or 0.00046000 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 64.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 25.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $39.34 or 0.00404765 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.85 or 0.00029340 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00029118 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $154.83 or 0.01593060 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004649 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 21.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003076 BTC.
Terracoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Terracoin (abbreviated TRC) is a peer to peer decentralized currency based on Bitcoin. Terracoin was launched on the 26th of October 2012 and is an SHA-256 coin with a hard cap of 42 million coins. The block time is 2 minutes and the block reward is initially set to 20 TRC. The block reward halves every four years and difficulty retargets every thirty blocks or every hour. There was no premine. It is similar to Bitcoin, but with faster transactions, and improved security by having merged mining and Dark Gravity Wave difficulty recalculation. The Terracoin Foundation was formed to provide stable development, improved security and better community involvement for Terracoin. The TRC Dev Team is currently implementing DASH’s decentralized governance, masternodes, and instant sent. “
Terracoin Coin Trading
Terracoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, CoinsMarkets and C-CEX. It is not currently possible to buy Terracoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Terracoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Terracoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Terracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Terracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.